Subject: [seamoby] CONDENSER MICROPHONE

From: "Mr.Dong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:48:16 +0800

Dear Sirs,
     We are very glad to get in touch with you by this E-mail 
we would like to recommend our prouducts and thank you for 
looking through.If you are interested in our products,we're 
ready to commuicate with you at any time with any method you
like.We are looking forward to establish long-time co-operation
relationship with you.We're sure to have a properous future 
together.
Brief Introduction
     Weifang Gongda Tele-communications Co.,Ltd.Is a Sino-japan 
joint venture to specially manufacture various kinds of Electret 
Condenser Microphones.The production capacity of all kinds of 
ECM is 10 million per month.We can produce by ourselves several 
kinds of key parts such as polarized back-plate,diaphragm,etc.We 
have a precision facility that is exclusively for making the 
special production equipment.We also own international advanced 
test and inspection equipment,and lots of latest and suitable 
exclusive equipment made by ourselves.The important production 
processes are in clean condition.Most our products are used for 
many international top companies of USA,EU and Japan.We obtained 
the certification of ISO 9002 in 1999.
    It you're not interested in our E-mail.Please inform us or 
delete it.We're sorry to trouble you.
    
    Thank you for reading.

                                        Yours Sincerely
                                        Mr.dong
                                        Sales Manager
                                      [email-masked]