Subject: [seamoby] Do u Know why you receive so many email?

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Sep 01 4:02:20 AM

We will put your product or service instantly into the hands of millions!

Since 1996, Bulk Email Network has provided bulk email marketing to thousands of 
well-satisfied customers. We offer the most competitive prices in the industry, made 
possible by our high percentage of repeat business. We have the most advanced direct 
email technology employed by only a knowledgeable few in the world. 

We have over 160 million active email addresses All sorted by country, state, city and target.

Call us for a free consultation at 323 876 6148  [U.S.A.]. 

We guarantee the lowest prices or your service is free!

 1) Let's say you... Sell a $24.95 PRODUCT or SERVICE.
 2) Let's say you... Mass Email to 1,000,000 PEOPLE DAILY.
 3) Let's say you... Receive JUST 1 ORDER for EVERY 2,500 EMAILS.

 CALCULATION OF YOUR EARNINGS BASED ON THE ABOVE STATISTICS:
 [Day 1]: $9,980  [Week 1]: $69,860  [Month 1]: $279,440

Now you know why you receive so many email advertisements...

Best of ALL, Bulk Email Network can be used as a 100% TAX WRITE OFF for your 
Business!

===============================================================
"Many business people are finding out that they can now advertise in ways that they 
never could have afforded in the past.  The cost of sending mass e-mail is extremely low, 
and the response rate is high and quick." - USA TODAY
===============================================================

Remember we also offer:        

*Bulletproof Web Hosting 
And 
*Bulletproof Dial-up Account

Best Regards,

Jennifer O’Conner,
Bulk Email Network
Marketing Dept.

Phone:1 (323) 876 6148 [U.S.A.]

To be Opt-out Please email: [email-masked] with the email address that you would like removed.