Subject: [seamoby] EARN MONEY the LEGAL & EASY way! MUST READ!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:07:49

(This is a ONE TIME EMAIL, please click delete and accept my 
apologies if 
you are not interested in making a legal CASH income by investing 
a small 
amount of time and money) 

Dear Entrepreneur: 

This program is intended for those people who understand that 
nothing in life is free.  
This is not a SCAM, it is a BUSINESS, and like all business, you 
must work in order 
to make it successful.  If you are honestly willing to put some 
effort and have a little 
patience, you can earn enough money to pay off your college loans 
and credit cards, and
make your life much more comfortable.

If you've read this far, there's a 90% or better 
chance that you aren't seeing the kind of income you had hoped 
for. 

If you're honest with yourself, you know exactly what I'm saying. 
You did 
everything you were told to do, but it just hasn't happened for 
you, time 
and time again. Sound familiar? 

Spend a fraction of the time you would at most day jobs or home 
businesses 
and make some cold, hard, CASH!!!   I send out these emails, as 
many as I 
can, and people send me cash in the mail 
for information that I just email back to them. It is all 
completely legal, 
and I get to make that walk to the mailbox every day knowing that 
it is full 
of $5 bills for me!!! 

What you are about to read is very exciting.  Prepare to be 
amazed.  It 
will explain how almost anyone can legally make a lot of money, 
in CASH!!! 

You don't need to have a lot of experience, time, or money to do 
this, but 
if you do - all the better!  The most important thing you need is 
the desire 
to get ahead, a bit of spare time, and an entrepreneurial spirit. 

Have you been disappointed with a lot of so-called 
"opportunities" or all 
the hassles associated with selling on online auctions? This is 
different! 
I'm sure you've heard that before, but please take a few minutes 
to go 
through the plan, and make sure you read all of the information. 

Make this the one you act on! 

================================================== 
DEAR FRIENDS AND FUTURE MILLIONAIRES: 

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: 

"Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your 
home for 
an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time" 

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 
================================================== 

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! 

Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the 
letter you 
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity 
of this 
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently 
devoted an 
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, 
to see if 
it really can make people money.  The show also investigated 
whether or not 
the program was legal. 

Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely 
NO Laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can 
follow the 
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with 
only $25 
out of pocket cost." 

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM 
HAS 
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. 

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable 
opportunity. I was 
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am 
so glad I 
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for 
the minimal 
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total 
$610,470.00 
in 21 weeks, with money still coming in." 

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 

================================================================ 

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a 
long time 
but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this 
again in the 
mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple 
instructions 
and voila ... 3 weeks later the money started to come in! First 
month I only 
made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00. 
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have 
made over 
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this 
program is 
to follow the simple steps and NOT 
change anything." 

More testimonials later but first, 

============ PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ========== 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and 
comfortably, please read the following. THEN READ IT AGAIN and 
AGAIN!!! 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS 
WILL COME 
TRUE, GUARANTEED! 
INSTRUCTIONS: 

======== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below. =========== 

For each report, send $5 CASH (US CURRENCY), THE NAME & NUMBER OF 
THE 
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS (plus an 
alternate email 
address, at a different domain name if possible, if you have one, 
in case of 
unforeseen problems) to the person whose name appears ON THAT 
LIST next to 
the report. 

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER 
in case of any mail problems. 

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
reports.   
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your 
computer and 
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25. 

=== Within a week you will receive, via email, each of the 5 
reports 
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so 
they will 
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will 
order them 
from you. Also make a copy on a floppy disk of these 
reports and keep it somewhere safe in case something happens to 
your 
computer. 

=== IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to 
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than 
what is 
instructed below in steps "1 through 6" or you will lose out on 
majority of 
your profits. 

Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it 
does not 
work if you change it. 

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will 
NOT work!!! 
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all 
five thinking 
they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. 

Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing 
happened. So DO 
NOT try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because 
if you do, 
it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!! 

1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement 
and 
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This 
person has made 
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune. 

2. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5. 

3. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. 

4. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. 

5. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 

6. Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE 
MAKE 
SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! (Using the cut & 
paste 
feature makes it easy) 
                
=============================================================== 

*** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and 
save it on 
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 

Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data. To 
assist you 
with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you 
purchase 
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which 
includes how to 
send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads 
and much more.  Once you see the reports, you will no doubt agree 
that $25 
is a bargain. 

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 

=============================================================== 
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY 
=============================================================== 

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we 
will assume that you and those involved send out only 5,000 
emails each. 
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response 
(the 
response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. 
Also many 
people will send out hundreds of thousands emails instead of only 
5,000 
each). 

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 emails. 

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. 
Those 10 
people responded by sending out 5,000 email each for a total of 
50,000. Out 
of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's 
100 people 
who responded and ordered Report # 2. 

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 emails each for a total of 
500,000 
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. 

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 emails each for a total of 5 
million 
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for 
Report # 4. 

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 emails each for a total of 
50,000,000 (50 
million) emails. 

The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5. 
THAT'S 100,000 
ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million). 

Your total income in this example is: 1... $50 + 2... $500 + 3... 

$5,000 + 4... $50,000 + 5... $500,000.... Grand Total= 
$555,550.00 

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE 
SCENARIO AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE 
A LOT OF 
MONEY! 

================================================================= 

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 
5,000 YOU 
MAILED TO WILL PARTICIPATE. Dare to think for a moment what would 
happen if 
everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 
e-mails each 
or more? There are over 150 million people on the 
Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do 
just that, 
and more! 

============================================================= 
METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
============================================================= 

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of 
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the 
Internet will 
easily get a larger response. This is an excellent way to get 
started if you 
are low on cash!  You will, however, have a little less 
work if you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD# 2 as you go 
along. 

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is email them the 
Report they 
ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all 
orders. 

This will guarantee that the email they send out, with your name 
and 
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise 
until they 
receive the report. 

===================== AVAILABLE REPORTS==================== 

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send 
$5 cash 
(U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure 
the cash is 
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of 
those
sheets of paper, NEATLY print or type the NUMBER & the NAME of 
the Report 
you are ordering, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (plus an alternate one 
if available) plus your name and postal address. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: 

(Remember to check online or at your post office for the postal 
rate for 
sending letters outside your country when applicable) 
______________________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Net" 

Order Report # 1 from:
 
Scott Korman
P.O. Box 461036
West Hollywood, CA 90046
USA
______________________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 2 : "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the 
Net" 

Order Report # 2 from :

Mark Lee
3315 Avenue L
Galveston, TX 77550
USA
________________________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 3 : "The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net" 

Order Report # 3 from: 

Mike White
4323 W. Tiller Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
USA
_______________________________________________________________
 
REPORT # 4 : "How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the 
Net" 

Order Report # 4 from: 

Scott Louis
P.O. Box 28831
Milwaukee, WI 53228
USA
_______________________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 5 : "HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE" 

Order Report # 5 from:
 
Heidi Bohm 
1095 Osceola Ave #103
St. Paul, MN 55105
USA
_______________________________________________________________ 

     $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 
2 
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. 

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you should 
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, 
continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU 
CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the 
cash will 
continue to roll in! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down 
on the 
list, you are placed in front of a different report. 

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
people are 
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND 
ANOTHER BATCH OF 
EMAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to 
the income 
you can generate from this business!!! 

================================================================= 

THE FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: 

You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for 
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF 
EFFORT. You can 
make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have 
ever 
imagined.  Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not 
change it in 
anyway. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 

Remember to email a copy of this exciting report after you have 
put your 
name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ......# 5 as 
instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out 
100,000 or 
more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. 

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you 
will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, 
information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO 
YOU NOW! 

=================== MORE TESTIMONIALS====================== 

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am 
an 
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good 
money. When 
I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk 
mail." I 
made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the 
population and 
percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. 

Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later 
she 
jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was 
ready to lay 
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work. 

Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 
responses.   
Within the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 
..... all cash! 
I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." 

Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois 

================================================================ 

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up 
my mind to 
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided 
that the 
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that 
I wouldn't 
get enough orders to at least "get my money back. " 

I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box 
crammed with 
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing 
about this 
deal is that it does not matter where people live.  There simply 
isn't a 
better investment with a faster return and so big." 

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 

=============================================================== 

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I 
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to 
contact to get 
another copy, so I had to wait until I was emailed again by 
someone else.... 
11 months passed then it luckily came again... I did not delete 
this one! I 
made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came 
within 22 
weeks." 

Susan De Suza, New York, NY 

================================================================ 

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money 
with 
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully 
and within 
10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 
20,560.00 and 
by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. 
Life is 
beautiful, thanks to internet." 

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand 

================================================================ 

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
FINANCIAL FREEDOM! 

============================================================== 

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal 
Trade 
Commission, Bureau of 
Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C. 

==========================THE END====================== 

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301. 
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html 

This is a ONE TIME EMAIL, you need not reply, as there will be no 
further 
emails. However, if you do reply I will add you to my remove 
list.