Subject: [seamoby] James Kempf added as Seamoby Co-Chair

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:48:22 -0700

All,

I wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that James Kempf has been
added as Seamoby Working Group co-chair. As many of you know, I have recently
founded my own company, and the help will be most appreciated.  Jim's e-mail 
address is [email-masked].

I hope you will all help me welcome Jim in his new position.

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Phillip Neumiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:30:45 -0400

Hi Pat and Seamobites,

James is a great choice for the SeaMoby co-chair.  He has worked hard
on mobility in the IETF mobileip and SeaMoby working groups and in 
cellular standards groups for years. 

Pat I wish you luck in your new venture.  You are a brave soul to start
something new in today's uncertain business climate and I applaud your
courage. Of course we all thank you for your outstanding effort in
leading SeaMoby forward.

Best regards,

Phil Neumiller
****************************************************************************
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the
named addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
named addressee, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the
e-mail and destroy any printed copy. The contents should not be disclosed to
anyone and no copies should be made. We take reasonable precautions to
ensure that our emails are virus free. However we accept no responsibility
for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming
e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.