Subject: [seamoby] Terminology document

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:34:46 -0700

Hello Jim,

Your point:

> 4) Changed terminology to match the revisions suggested by the IESG review comments.

prompts me to ask whether the terminology draft, submitted earlier this
year to [seamoby], is to be considered useful.  If so, I would request
that it should become a working-group document, and I will volunteer to
keep it updated according to the needs of documents such as the one
under discussion here.

The URL for the current document is:
       http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-seamoby-terms-02.txt

Regards,
Charlie P.

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:35:47 -0800

Somehow this topic got lost. Let me check again.

PatC