Subject: [seamoby] CT Req Last Call comment, part 4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 00:08:39 +0300

Hi all,

Last comment.

There is no 'Security' chapter.  I suggest we add a short section.
What goes in there should be:

6. Security Concerns

This document sets the requirements for context transfer solutions.
In of itself, this document does not directly affect the security
of the Internet. The Context Transfer Problem Statement [2] outlines
some of the possible security implications of Context Transfer.
Additionally, section 5.3 discusses the security requirements
for context transfer. As a general statement, context transfer 
solutions should not introduce new security problems on the Internet.

--> The Security Area strongly recommends that ALL Internet Drafts
contain a chapter on Security & so I see it as important to have 
some text on it, in a seperate chapter.

best regards,
John