Subject: [seamoby] Ct is not dead

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:19:39 -0700

I'd like to respond to the comments that were made by Gary recently.
First off, I don't consider CT to be dead. The events that provided
this appearance is that folks were waiting for the London meeting
in order to get the remaining CT issues closed. The document has
since then been revised to address these comments, and the document 
is in last call. 

Barring any comments, it will be sent to the IESG. As far as the problem
statement, it hasn't been through the IESG at this time, but we will
work to get any issues addressed and move the document towards RFC-hood.

This is by no means an unfixable problem, not does it mean that the work
(or need) is irrelevant. So I'd like to urge the WG to continue with the
great document reviews that we've had since our inception, and not assume
that being a little late in our milestones means that this work is no 
longer considered critical to mobility.

Thanks,

PatC

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:31:52 -0700

All,

> work to get any issues addressed and move the document towards RFC-hood.

what I meant to say here is that it has not been approved by the IESG yet,
not that it hasn't been through the IESG. They have looked at it, and we
are expected to receive their comments. I will make sure that these comments
are taken care of quickly so we can get to protocol design.

Thanks,

PatC