Subject: [Seamoby] Yokohama Meeting?

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:21:12 -0700

Currently, we have two documents with the IESG (CT Problem Statement and
CT Requirements), one document that is undergoing revision as the result
of preliminary IESG comments from Allision (CARD Problem Statement), and
one document that is undergoing revision as a result of WG Last Call
comments (CARD Requirements). According to the editors, the revisions of
the CARD Problem Statement and Requirements are expected to be completed
in the next couple weeks, so we should have ample time to do a WG last
call before the cutoff date for documents.

The CT Problem Statement and Requirements are apparently going to take
more work, since there appears to be substantial reservations by the
IESG about them. Given that we do not yet have approval to start the
protocol selection process, Pat and I don't think there is enough time
before Yokohama to complete resolving IESG reservations and completing
protocol selection.

We thus have nothing to discuss in Yokohama unless somebody has some
other suggestions. In order for people to be able to arrange their
travel plans early, Pat and I would like to suggest that Seamoby not
meet in Yokohama.

Comments?

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby