Subject: [Seamoby] Conclusion of Last Call on draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol-05.txt

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 00:25:27 -0800

Folks,

WG Last Call has concluded on draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol-05.txt
without any additional issues raised, so it looks like the WG is satisfied
with the document and we are ready to proceed to the wider IETF for review
and publication.

Prior to doing that, I intend to give it one last critical read for
editorial issues, in line with the recent thinking about requiring WG chairs
to be more proactive about assuring document quality. After that, Pat and I
will send it to Allison for AD Review, and then review and approval by the
IESG when she is happy with it. Allision has generously offered to line up
some outside reviewers from other areas to ensure that we have proper
cross-area review.

Thank you all for your year of hard effort on completing this document.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby