Subject: [Seamoby] Draft Status

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:50:33 -0800

Folks,

Here's a quick update on Seamoby drafts.

draft-ietf-seamoby-mobility-terminology was approved by the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC and will be sent to the RFC Editor
shortly.

draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp and draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol were sent to the
Drafts Editor last week, but there's some kind of delay there and they are
not getting published. If people want to look at them, they are here:

http://www.ccrle.nec.de/I-D/draft-ietf-seamoby-card-protocol-06.txt
http://www.geocities.com/kempf42/draft-ietf-seamoby-ctp-07.txt

These drafts are going to the IESG just as soon as the Secretariat gets
around to posting them.

            jak

_______________________________________________
Seamoby mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/seamoby

---

From: "Raghu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:54:42 -0800

Hi,

Length field in all CTP Messages is 8 bits long and 
indicates the length of the complete CT Message.

It means the maximum message length is 256 bytes.

As more Feature Profiles are defined, more CDB blocks
appear in one CTD Message which could easily exceed
this 256 byte limit.

regards,
Raghu