Subject: Directed analysis proven to find consistent market winners add wkb kkcrdirhsqn

From: "Tyler Osborne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 04 09:19:13 GMT

Investor Financial Times Report

Specializing in Undervalued Small Cap Stocks for Immediate Breakout

We have the #1 track record for our most recent recommendations in 
2004:

DLGI at .27	Currently .88	High 1.69 UP 526%
SWYC at .18	Currently 1.38	High 1.98 UP 1000%
FPDI at .21	Currently 1.08	High 1.25 UP 495%
VDWB at .18 	Currently 1.40	High 2.04 UP 1033%

Immediate Investor Recommendation
Our Hottest Sales and Earnings Play (and potential takeover target)
Projected to Triple in 7 Days:

OrderPro Logistics, Inc. (OTCBB: OPLO)

Price--- .18

Sales '03--- over 2.3 million +2,700% growth over previous year
Est. Sales '04--- over 10 million
Average PE--- Industry 22-25
7 day target--- .58
30 day target--- .92
Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

OPLO is a high-level provider of innovative management solutions for 
the transport and shipping industry for a blue-chip clientele, making 
them the hottest undervalued stock at this price level where shares are 
ready to explode on huge investor attention.

Sales have rocketed beyond all estimates for OPLO over the last 12 
months with no signs of slowing. The numbers continue to stack-up as 
present sales figures combined with current acquisition candidates, 
acquired and in process, total revenues of almost $40 million over the 
next 24 months. We are not the first to uncover this phenomenon as the 
stock is under accumulation, but we are acting aggressively on this 
recently filed data.

Major clients include Sears, Office Max, Union Pacific Railroad,
NordicTrack, Pacer Global (the logistics company for Ford and General
Motors), along with many other large and mid-level corporate giants 
looking to benefit from the Company's expertise in transportation and 
supply chain management, freight brokerage services, packaging 
assessment, and private fleet management.

OPLO can be considered a potential candidate to be acquired as their 
growth and suite of services matches up identically to many companies 
acquired by UPS and FedEx over the past few years. We are expecting many 
significant upcoming press releases regarding record-breaking revenues 
and the completion of extremely profitable acquisitions.

OPLO is gaining in all the right categories with perhaps the one that 
matters most being the rapidly increasing attention from analysts, 
brokers, and aggressive investors with an eye for value and growth. OPLO 
has all the ingredients for major profits which is why we are seeing 
gains of 400% or more for early investors. This stock recommendation 
carries our highest rating for short-term trading profits.

Investor Financial Times Report is an independent newsletter with the 
goal of giving investors the necessary knowledge to make rational and 
profitable investment decisions. This publication does not provide an 
analysis of the company's financial position and is not an offer to 
buy or sell securities Investing in securities is speculative and 
carries risk. It is recommended that any investment should be made 
after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing 
the financial statements of the company. Investor Financial Times 
Report presents information in this online report believed to be 
reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past performance does 
not insure similar future results. Investor Financial Times Report 
received four thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third party with 
respect to the preparation of this special online report as an effort 
to build investor awareness for OrderPro Logistics. The information 
reported herein contains future-looking statements and information 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including 
statements regarding expected continual growth of the featured 
company. Future-looking statements are based on expectations, 
estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made 
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could 
cause actual results to differ materially from those presently 
anticipated. sjbarrhg

 p nqu xgsxbxonwuaz jvqgux