Subject: Re: New draft editor.

From: "Jeff P. Van Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:06:45 -0600

From: "Bill Sommerfeld" <[email-masked]>
> I'm pleased to announce that Darren Moffat <[email-masked]>
> will be taking over as editor of the four core SSH drafts.  
> 
> He's promised to have new revisions out soon (especially now that I've
> identified him publically :-) ).

Bill,

It has been a while since you sent this note out.  The drafts
posted on the IETF web site are dated 9 January, 2001.  Is
Darren Moffat still working on sending out new drafts?

Are you planning on scheduling a working group meeting for
the IETF meeting in London?

Jeff P. Van Dyke
[email-masked]

---

From: Darren Moffat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:19:00 -0700

> Darren Moffat still working on sending out new drafts?

I am, and they are pretty much finished and I hope to get them posted
out pretty soon.

--
Darren J Moffat