Subject: Please review draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:55:30 -0500

I'd like the working group to review draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt in
detail before the next IETF meeting (next week) so we can get an idea
of how much work it needs and how close it is to done.

					- Bill

---

From: Derek Fawcus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:39:07 +0000

> of how much work it needs and how close it is to done.

Hmm.  When it was sent out I thougth there had been an error.  it seems
a bit light on details compared to the information that was mentioned
on the list in January.

i.e. draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt only contains any info on page 3 (out
of 5),  and even that seems to just be intoductory text.

Are those 8 paragraphs what you want reviewed?

DF

---

From: "Andersson, Mats" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:20:38 +0100 (CET)

> of how much work it needs and how close it is to done.

It must have been accidentally cut somewhere in the process, it doesn't
seem to me to be something that can be implemented from reading the text?  
Or have I missed something here?

Cheers,

/Mats