Subject: The rest of the drafts..

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:42:37 -0500

I just issued WG last calls on three extension drafts.  At this point,
I think the rest of the drafts are not yet ready to last-call.

Let me know if you think I got any of these wrong..

draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-03.txt
	GSSAPI Authentication and Key Exchange for the Secure Shell
	Protocol

status: author says "needs a few more tweaks".

draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-02.txt
	SSH File Transfer Protocol

status: does not seem ready for prime time based on the nature of
	discussion on the list.

draft-ietf-secsh-dns-key-format-00.txt
	Storing SSH Host Keys in DNS

status: authors are thinking hard about the problem.  please attend
	the siked BOF.

draft-ietf-secsh-agent-00.txt
	SSH Agent Forwarding

status: document is incomplete, and needs more "meat".

					- Bill