Subject: send me agenda items for Monday's meeting..

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:05:14 -0500

So, while the core drafts are done, we still have plenty to talk about:

	- An appropriate disclaimer about the CBC bug

	- The extension drafts currently in last-call.

	- The extension drafts not yet ready for last call.

	- Input for new draft(s) on crypto modes

	- Other SSH extensions?

	- Revising milestones yet again.

If there's something else you want on the agenda, let me know..

						- Bill

---

From: "Andersson, Mats" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:43:13 +0100 (CET)

> If there's something else you want on the agenda, let me know..

Perhaps the proposed new draft that goes into detail with x509 PKI
authentication (of both servers and users). I am not attending the meeting
but am interested in helping out writing the draft. Especially if we get
consensus in the earlier discussions of formats et.c. implementations
wouldn't be too hard to do, we've got the code in place, OpenSSH have
OpenSSL and SSH Inc allready have an implementation AFAIK, I don't know
the status with Vandyke? (interoperable implementations in existance would
of course help the discussion about how it should be specified :-).

Cheers,

/Mats