Subject: Please publish attached draft-ietf-secsh-break-01

From: "Joseph Galbraith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:48:21 -0700

Please publish the attached draft,
draft-ietf-secsh-break-01.txt.

Thank you,

Joseph

---

From: Simon Tatham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:32:48 +0100

> draft-ietf-secsh-break-01.txt.

This looks good - I've had a few requests for this functionality in
PuTTY. Are any server maintainers planning to implement it soon? I'd
certainly like to have it in the next PuTTY release, but I'd also
quite like the documentation not to have to confess `actually no
servers support this so it's a bit useless' :-)

Cheers,
Simon
-- 
Simon Tatham         "Every person has a thinking part that wonders what
<[email-masked]>    the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking about."