Subject: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-05.txt

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:35:53 -0400

the -05 draft changed relatively little from the -04 draft; the main
difference is the addition of a security considerations section.

So, I'd like to start a new WG Last Call on

        Generic Message Exchange Authentication For SSH
	draft-ietf-secsh-auth-kbdinteract-05.txt

.. for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC; the Last Call period
ends on 7/29/2003.

If possible, be sure to review the new Security Considerations section
for completeness.

Please send comments on this document to this mailing list.

					- Bill

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:19:28 -0400

> .. for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC; the Last Call period

The last call period has ended.  

I have seen no comments on this document during the last-call period.

I will shortly be forwarding this document to our AD.

					- Bill