Subject: Working group LAST CALL on draft-ietf-secsh-dh-group-exchange-04.txt

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:39:08 -0400

This message marks the start of a two week WORKING GROUP LAST CALL on

   Diffie-Hellman Group Exchange for the SSH Transport Layer Protocol
               draft-ietf-secsh-dh-group-exchange-04.txt

prior to review by the IETF and IESG for publication as a Proposed
Standard.  

Please send comments to [email-masked] by August 8th, 2003.

Notes to reviewers:

I asserted that there was a previous WGLC on this document but I can't
find any evidence of this in my own mail archives.  Just to be safe,
I'm starting this now.. Sorry for any confusion.

This document was recently reissued with a few nits fixed but has been
basically stable for a while, queued up behind the core drafts.  

I believe there are implementations of this extension in widespread
use; implementors should speak up about their implementation and
interop experience (while this is not a requirement for Proposed
Standard, it's always good to get a few positive comments during a
Last Call period..)

					- Bill