Subject: Secure Shell WG: Issue Tracking "Last Call"

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:03:36 -0400

Several working groups have experimented with issue tracking systems
to attempt to better keep track of needed document changes.

There are at least three out there that have been reportedly used
successfully for this purpose.

	Bugzilla
	RT			(http://rt.psg.com/)
	Roundup			(http://roundup.sourceforge.com)

I'm currently leaning towards RT because I know the maintainer and
because several IETFers have volunteered to host it for IETF working
groups.

If anyone has any substantive opinions on the subject, please speak up
soon, as I'd like to get this rolling within the next month or so.

						- Bill

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:34:32 -0400

Having heard no substantive comments one way or the other, I'll be
setting up RT, with write access to the queue from the chair and
current document editors of working group items.

Active document editors who want write access should send me the email
address they want registered with the ticketing system as their
account name; I'll send them on in a batch to the admins.

						- Bill