Subject: Re: Secure Shell WG: Issue Tracking "Last Call"

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:27:29 -0400

Okay, RT tracking is now set up and I've created tickets reflecting
the state of most of the current WG documents.

You can reach the tracker at http://rt.psg.com (intro page) or 
https://rt.psg.com (direct entry to the database).

We're using the "secsh" queue (duh!)

Subject conventions:

	docname: issue summary

i.e., 

	newmodes: resolve algorithm set

RT allows for issues to have "parents".  I've created a bunch of

	docname: need to finish

issues, assigned to me, as parents for document-specific issues.

I have not yet created tickets for either:

	a) any of the extended filexfer discussions of the past couple months

	b) any of the recent gsskeyex discussions.

As I mentioned earlier today, active document editors who want write
access should send me the email address they want registered with the
ticketing system as their account name; I'll send them on in a batch
to the admins.

					- Bill