Subject: break extension draft revival?

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:56:42 +0100 (BST)

Is there any likelihood of the draft-ietf-secsh-break being revived?  It's 
reasonably simple and seems to be widely implemented.  I'm happy to take 
on the job of editing it if necessary.

-- 
Ben Harris

---

From: "Phillip Remaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:10:18 -0700

Yes!! It has been on my todo list for 6 weeks now!

If you wouild please just edit it with the IDNITS fixed and the Informative 
references updated, I'd appreciate that and resubmit it to the WG.  I just 
haven't had time.

Thanks!

---

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:13:53 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Phillip Remaker wrote:

> references updated, I'd appreciate that and resubmit it to the WG.

I've done that, and put it at
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04a.xml> and
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04a.txt>.

I've also corrected various other problems (unexplained abbreviations, 
references in the Abstract, miscapitalisation of "Telnet", no reference to 
RFC 2119, no explanation of data types, incorrect informative/normative 
split, and maybe others) and put the result at
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04b.xml> and
<http://bjh21.me.uk/junk/draft-ietf-secsh-break-04b.txt>.

Use whichever you want, and I'm sorry for the delay in sorting this out.

-- 
Ben Harris