Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-secsh-break-03.txt

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:40:38 -0700

This message marks the start of a two-week working group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-secsh-break-03.txt for publication as a Proposed Standard.

If you believe this document should not be published as-is, please send
comments, ideally with suggested edits, to the working group list.

Comments in support of publication and reports of successful
implementation are also appropriate.

This working group last call times out on June 8th, 2005; after that
point if there is rough consensus to publish I will pass the document on
to our  AD.

					- Bill

---

From: der Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

> draft-ietf-secsh-break-03.txt for publication as a Proposed Standard.

I have some copy-edit comments on it.  Indented lines are quotes from
break-03; the following non-indented lines are fixes I would like to
see made.

Even if none of these chagnes are made, I would like to see this
document advance.

   the attached terminal to be capable of send a BREAK signal.

s/send/sending/

   requirement.  If BREAK duration request of less than 500ms, is

s/requirement/suggestion/
s/ request / /
s/,//

   facility MAY be implemented configurable or a per port or per server

s/ted con/ted as con/
s/per /per-/g

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       [email-masked]
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B

---

From: der Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:50:26 -0400 (EDT)

Writing of draft-ietf-secsh-break-03.txt, I wrote

>    facility MAY be implemented configurable or a per port or per server

I missed s/ or / on /.  *blush*

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign