Subject: IESG comments on draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:19:57 -0400

Hi, folks, the IESG evaluated the publickey subsystem draft today and
approved it pending some edits.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ballot_id=2239&filename=draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem
contains the IESG comments.

Please make the following changes and submit a new version:

* Update the IANA considerations section per my note to IANA on which
   the authors were copied.  In particular, add Publickey Subsystem in
   front of the names of all the subregistries that are created.

* Add text in accordance with the secdir review I comment I agreed
  with.

* Consider the IESG comments referenced above and if appropriate add
  text to address them.  If not, respond to the IESg member explaining
  why you chose not to address the comment.  These are non-blocking
  comments; don't engage in a long dialogue as the IESG has already
  signed off, but do be responsive.

Thanks,

--Sam