Subject: [sfc] SFC virtual interim about Security and Metadata

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:14:38 +0200

Hi all,

The SFC chairs are planning to hold a virtual interim meeting about the 
topics of SFC Security and Metadata.

There is no fixed date yet, as I would like to get a poll from you about 
what date might be the best.

Time-wise we will start at 10am EST which is
- 10 pm Beijing
- 4 pm Central Europe
- 7 am US east coast.

We have planned for 2 hours of meeting time and we will use Webex to run 
the meeting.

Please use the doodle to indidcate what date is preferable by you until 
09/29 10 am EST:

http://doodle.com/poll/9sv9btwt3sgs8uin

Regards,

   Martin

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 15:58:14 +0000

> On Sep 24, 2016, at 7:14 AM, Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> The SFC chairs are planning to hold a virtual interim meeting about the topics of SFC Security and Metadata.
> 
> There is no fixed date yet, as I would like to get a poll from you about what date might be the best.
> 

Seems you mean 7am US west coast/PDT, 10am EDT.

Best,

— Carlos.

> 
> We have planned for 2 hours of meeting time and we will use Webex to run the meeting.
> 
> Please use the doodle to indidcate what date is preferable by you until 09/29 10 am EST:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:04:44 +0200

Hi all,

Up to today we only have 12 people in the doodle...

Please check your availability for the interim and enter your 
availability in the doodle until Wednesday, October 5th, 8 pm UTC.

At this point, Friday Oct 14th looks like a good date, but let's see how 
many add their availability.

Thanks,

   Martin