Subject: Re: [sfc] The SFC WG has placed draft-brockners-sfc-ioam-nsh in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

From: John Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 14:45:29 -0700

I support the adoption of this draft.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]&gt>;
Sent: Montag, 7. Mai 2018 14:27
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: The SFC WG has placed draft-brockners-sfc-ioam-nsh in state
"Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

The SFC WG has placed draft-brockners-sfc-ioam-nsh in state Call For
Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Joel Halpern)

The document is available
athttps://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-sfc-ioam-nsh/

Comment:
As discussed in London, and requested by the document authors, this is
a two week call for adoption for this document. Reminder: the question
is not whether this is done, but rather whether this is a good start
on work the working group would like to advance.

Please speak up.  Silence is NOT consent.
Given the long list of authors, the chairs particularly need to hear
from non-authors.

Yours,
Joel (& Jim)

PS: The issue of there being too many authors will be dealt with separately.
That is not an obstacle to adoption, merely an annoyance to the chairs.