Subject: [sfc] Ongoing adoption call

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:56:13 -0400

We are told that some folks missed our adoptioncall.
We have issued an adoption call for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam/

The original email can be found at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sfc/A8RvtvavKiety5uqq00eMbZ0DVw

As noted there, this call is open through the 22nd of October.
Please respond either to one of the messages in the original thread, or 
to this, indicating support or opposition.  Please include supporting 
explanation.

Yours,
Joel

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:44:37 +0800

Joel and Jim,

Yes this is work that needs to be done.

/Loa

On 2018-10-17 01:56, Joel M. Halpern wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64