Subject: [sfc] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 21:37:41 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use the new BCP 14 boilerplate exactly as in RFC 8174.

---

From: "Nagendra Kumar Nainar (naikumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 20:00:21 +0000

HI Barry,

Thank you for the comments.

  
<Nagendra> Based on the comment from different reviewers, we removed this section and avoided using normative keywords.

Thanks,
Nagendra

On 5/6/20, 12:37 AM, "Barry Leiba via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote: