Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 18:43:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header Metadata Type 2 Variable-Length Context Headers
        Authors         : Yuehua (Corona) Wei
                          Uri Elzur
                          Sumandra Majee
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-05-12

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) uses the Network Service Header (NSH)
   [RFC8300] to steer and provide context Metadata (MD) with each
   packet.  Such Metadata can be of various Types including MD Type 2
   variable length context headers.  This document specifies several
   such context headers that can be used within a service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/