Subject: [sfc] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:51:40 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well done shepherd writeup.

Thanks also for tidying up the IANA Considerations.

I support Ben's DISCUSS position, particularly the first point.

A suggestion on organization: I think what you have as the top of Section 7
should be a subsection (e.g., 7.1), and then the other subsections moved down. 
It doesn't make sense to me to have these registrations be dominant over the
others; they're all just a set of IANA actions.

I have the same comment as Francesca about Section 4.1.