Subject: Re: [shim6] Looking for the LinShim6 code

From: Sébastien Barré <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 09:21:40 +0100

Brian,

Thanks for noting that gforge is down. This is solved now: I have moved 
the LinShim6 git repositories to github
(https://github.com/sebstbarre/LinShim6/ for userspace, 
https://github.com/sebstbarre/LinShim6-kernel for kernelspace).
This also includes branches for the MipShim6 developments (integration 
of MIPv6 with Shim6, for multihoming/mobility combination), for those 
interested.

I also updated the links on the LinShim6 page 
(http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/softwares/linshim6) with direct access to the 
latest tarball/documentation.

You will note that the LinShim6 development has been stopped in 
mid-2009. However, contributions are still welcome, which is the reason 
for having a github repo available.

Hope this helps,

Sébastien

Le 24/12/2014 19:32, Brian E Carpenter a écrit :
>>> You can get LinShim6 and its documents from
>>> http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/softwares/linshim6.
>> the gforge site linked there for the code no longer works.
>>
> _______________________________________________
> shim6 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/shim6