Subject: [Sidr] SIDR WG meeting at IETF 66

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:45:22 +1000

Hi,

Its time to start preparing the agenda for the SIDR meeting at IETF 66. 
We've scheduled a 2 hour session for the initial kick-off meeting of this 
working group, so with this note we are looking to see who has prepared 
material that they would like to present to the working group that is 
relevant to our chartered work items.

Aside from presentations on prepared material,  if you have any topics 
you'd like to see discussed in the working group meeting, now would be a 
good time to raise them.

many thanks,

   Geoff & Sandy

(as a reminder of the scope of work here in the SIDR WG, our charter is at 
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sidr-charter.html)

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:56:03 -0400 (EDT)

>Its time to start preparing the agenda for the SIDR meeting at IETF 66.

Keep the draft submission deadlines in mind:

June 19, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
                  submission by 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)
June 26, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
                  (13:00 UTC/GMT)

--Sandy