Subject: Re: [Sidr] Re: Request for SIDR WG to adopt draft-huston-sidr-res-certs-00.txt as a WG draft

From: Paul Jakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 00:32:28 +0100 (IST)

On Mon, 29 May 2006, [email-masked] wrote:

> Please reply to the mailing list with approval or disapproval of
> taking this draft on as a working group work  item.

Approve of adoption.

regards,
-- 
Paul Jakma	[email-masked]	[email-masked]	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune:
It is Fortune, not Wisdom, that rules man's life.

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:53:56 -0400 (EDT)

Posts to the list have been uniformly in favor of adoption, with a
sufficient number of posters to indicate broad support.  So I am
calling this consensus of the working group for adoption of the
draft as a working group work item.  I will inform the internet-drafts
people to expect a new sidr 00 draft.

--Sandy