Subject: [Sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing
	Author(s)	: R. Barnes, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-arch-01.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-7-10
	
This document describes an architecture for an infrastructure to 
   support secure Internet routing. The foundation of this architecture 
   is a public key infrastructure (PKI) that represents the allocation 
   hierarchy of IP address space and Autonomous System Numbers; 
   certificates from this PKI are used to verify signed objects that 
   authorize autonomous systems to originate routes for specified IP 
   address prefixes. The data objects that comprise the PKI, as well as 
   other signed objects necessary for secure routing, are stored and 
   disseminated through a distributed repository system. This document 
   also describes at a high level how this architecture can be used to 
   add security features to common operations such as IP address space 
   allocation and route filter construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sidr-arch-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr