Subject: [Sidr] reminder of important meeting dates

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:46:01 -0400 (EDT)

Note that the draft IETF70 agenda is posted at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/70/agenda.html

A reminder of some important upcoming deadlines:

November 12, Monday - Final agenda to be published.
November 12, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
                      submission by 09:00 ET (14:00 UTC/GMT)
November 19, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET
                      (14:00 UTC/GMT)
November 23, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at
                      12:00 noon ET (17:00 UTC/GMT)
November 26, Monday - Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 ET
                      (22:00 UTC/GMT)
November 30, Friday - Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at 17:00 
                      Canada/Pacific Time (01:00 December 1, 2007 UTC/GMT)

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr