Subject: [Sidr] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-09

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:56:21 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-09.txt has been successfuly submitted by Geoff Huston and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs
Revision:	 09
Title:		 A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
Creation_date:	 2007-11-14
WG ID:		 sidr
Number_of_pages: 30

Abstract:
This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
the purposes of supporting validation of assertions of "right-to-use"
of an Internet Number Resource (IP Addresses and Autonomous System
Numbers).  This profile is used to convey the issuer's authorization
of the subject to be regarded as the current holder of a "right-of-
use" of the IP addresses and AS numbers that are described in the
issued certificate.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr