Subject: Re: [Sidr] two new potential work items

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:21:08 -0500 (EST)

On Dec 10 2007, sandy wrote:

>Steve Kent and Geoff Huston presented two new topics during the IETF70
>sidr meeting last Monday.  The two topics were manifests and a
>resource certificate provisioning protocol.
>
>The question before the working group is whether either or both of
>these should be adopted as work items in the working group.

There were close to half-a-dozen replies to this question.  That's
not overwhelming response, but all the replies were for acceptance.

Given that the replies were predominantly from non-draft-authors,
this is adequate indication of wg approval.

So the two drafts have been submitted to the secretariat (yesterday)
as wg drafts.

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr