Subject: [Sidr] important dates to remember for IETF 72

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:25:22 -0400 (EDT)

Just a reminder to everyone of the important dates looming for
IETF 72 in Dublin.

June 30, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

July 7, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

July 14, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT)

July 16, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT)

Note that this means that if you anticipate producing an initial
internet draft (a -00 version), that you should be speaking to
your friendly working group chairs real soon now, so that we can
approve the submission.

--Sandy

P.S.  And of course there is the deadline for early registration:
Early-Bird: $635 USD, if paid in full prior to 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT),
Friday 18 July, 2008.

And the uptick for late registration is:
    Late: $785 USD if paid after Early-Bird cutoff date and time. 
so not inconsequential.
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr