Subject: [Sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)
	Author(s)	: S. Kent
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
This document defines a standard profile for Route Origin 
   Authorizations (ROAs).  A ROA is a digitally signed object that 
   provides a means of verifying that an IP address block holder has 
   authorized an Autonomous System (AS) to originate routes to that one 
   or more prefixes within the address block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr