Subject: [sidr] resuming last call on draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt (fwd)

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:24:42 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

A reminder.  Tomorrow is the last day for comments on the res-certs draft.

Please take a moment to check this out for comments.

--Sandy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:07:02 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: resuming last call on draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt

Geoff Huston submitted a new version of the res-certs draft which responds to 
comments received on the list and contains new text about trust anchors.

I am issuing a working group last call on this draft.  The last call will end 
Wed, Oct 15.

Differences in terminology and language are scattered througout.  The largest 
changes are the new trust anchor language in section 6, a new section 7 on 
Design Notes, and a new appendix on the CMS profile for trust anchor material.

The previous last call was the -11 version.  There was a short-lived -12 
version in between.  If you would like to see the differences between the -11 
version and the -13 version, try the following URL:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-11.txt

This produces a side-by-side diff.  If you prefer one of the other diff styles 
offered by the tools site, type the appropriate URLs into:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff

where the appropriate URLs are:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-11.txt

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr