Subject: [sidr] resuming last call on draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:07:02 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Geoff Huston submitted a new version of the res-certs draft which responds 
to comments received on the list and contains new text about trust 
anchors.

I am issuing a working group last call on this draft.  The last call will 
end Wed, Oct 15.

Differences in terminology and language are scattered througout.  The 
largest changes are the new trust anchor language in section 6, a new 
section 7 on Design Notes, and a new appendix on the CMS profile for trust 
anchor material.

The previous last call was the -11 version.  There was a short-lived -12 
version in between.  If you would like to see the differences between the 
-11 version and the -13 version, try the following URL:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-11.txt

This produces a side-by-side diff.  If you prefer one of the other diff 
styles offered by the tools site, type the appropriate URLs into:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff

where the appropriate URLs are:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-13.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-11.txt

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr