Subject: [sidr] draft-manderson-sidr-fetch-00.txt

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:27:01 +1000

All,

I have created a "new" version of the draft presented and discussed in  
Dublin.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manderson-sidr-fetch-00.txt

This version, while still noted as "00" (*), has:

- https mandated for full end to end integrity of fetching objects
- updated for RFC5280
- acknowledges the potential for failed retrieval of objects and  
identifies actions after that as being a local cache policy issue.
- notes that a balance of number of HTTPS connections v parallelism  
needs to be considered by the client
- Drops the "Alternative" from the name of the draft. It is superfluous.
- Updated author details.

(*) it is version 00 as I fixed my mistake of draft naming - meaning  
that my previous wrongly named version doesn't count as 00 by IDNITS.

Terry
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr