Subject: [sidr] meeting agenda topics

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:14:35 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

We are a bit more than two weeks to the meeting.  We need to set the 
agenda.

Anyone having topics to present, could you please send a message to the 
list or to the wg chairs?

Sooner rather than later would be good.

--Sandy

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:04:21 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I realize that I sent this message out a bit later than usual.

However, the deadline for the draft agenda is tomorrow, Wed, Mar 11.

If you have topics to present, please let me know.

This is the draft agenda deadline, so there's a chance to revise later. 
It is still a good thing to let people know what we'll be discussing so 
reading the drafts can start soon (i.e., before the planes depart for SF).

--Sandy

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> We are a bit more than two weeks to the meeting.  We need to set the agenda.
>
> Anyone having topics to present, could you please send a message to the list 
> or to the wg chairs?
>