Subject: [sidr] important meeting dates

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:31:39 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

A reminder of the important meeting dates for the upcoming meeting.

June 19, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment.

June 29, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for initial document 
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

July 6, Monday - Final agenda to be published.

July 6, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

July 13, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT)

July 15, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT (24:00 
UTC/GMT)

July 17, Friday - Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off at 17:00 PDT 
(24:00 UTC/GMT).

If you intend to submit a wg -00 draft, you should be getting in touch 
with Geoff *and* me real soon now.  Remember that wg drafts must go 
through the process of being accepted by the wg as a work item before they 
can be submitted as a wg -00 draft.

--Sandy