Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI
	Author(s)       : S. Kent, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-cp-17.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-04-18

This document describes the certificate policy for a Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI) used to support attestations about Internet
Number Resource (INR) holdings. Each organization that distributes
IP addresses or Autonomous System (AS) numbers to an organization
will, in parallel, issue a (public key) certificate reflecting this
distribution. These certificates will enable verification that the
resources indicated in the certificate have been distributed to the
holder of the associated private key and that this organization is
the current, unique holder of these resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.