Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-10.txt> (Validation of Route Origination using the Resource Certificate PKI and ROAs) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 03:36:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Validation of Route Origination using the Resource Certificate PKI and
   ROAs' <draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-04-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation/

An IPR disclosure related to this document can be found at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1204/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1204/
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce