Subject: [sidr] call for adoption of draft-lepinski-bgpsec-overview-00

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:29:06 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The working group has been requested to adopt 
draft-lepinski-bgpsec-overview-00 as a working group draft, to satisfy the 
following item on our charter:

ID Date    Pub Date
Mar 2011   Jan 2012  An overview of the RPKI and BGP Protocol changes
required for origin and path validation

Please respond to the list with your opinion as to whether you accept this 
draft as a working group draft and are willing to work on it.  Remember 
that you do not need to accept all content in a draft to adopt, as draft 
editors are required to reflect the consensus of the working group.

This call will end 3 May 2011.

--Sandy, speaking as wg co-chair, with wg ceremonial garb donned

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 04:35:44 -0700

I think this item should be WG document and I am willing to review and contribute.

Cheers,
Terry

On 19/04/2011, at 9:29 PM, "Sandra Murphy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:07:00 +0900

i support adoption

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:32:48 -0400

>                      required for origin and path validation

I support adoption.

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:06:43 -0400

Strongly support adoption....

W

On Apr 19, 2011, at 7:29 AM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> The working group has been requested to adopt draft-lepinski-bgpsec-overview-00 as a working group draft, to satisfy the following item on our charter:
> 
> ID Date    Pub Date
> Please respond to the list with your opinion as to whether you accept this draft as a working group draft and are willing to work on it.  Remember that you do not need to accept all content in a draft to adopt, as draft editors are required to reflect the consensus of the working group.
> 
>