Subject: Re: [sidr] WG LC for draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-06.txt

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:58:01 -0400

Oopsy, Sandy asked that someone (and pointed at me) call some sort of
consensus on this doc and move it along (or punt it to the authors for
more work).

It seems there were a few folks willing to read the doc (and comment),
some further work was done and we have a version 8 now:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-08>

Diffs between 05 and 08 show mostly english fixups and some wording
cleanups. Given that the folks who spoke up did so positively, let's
call this done and move this along to the IESG for review/etc.

-chris

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> The chairs have received a request from the authors for a WG Last Call for
> "The RPKI Ghostbusters Record", draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-06.
>
> The document and the draft version history are available at:
> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters
>
> The Last Call will end Wed, 3 Aug 2011 (AOE).  This is three weeks instead
> of the usual two, because the IETF week will occupy people's time and
> attention.
>
> As usual, please address all comments to the WG mailing list, and please be
> clear in your comments to this last call if you are supporting the
> document's submission to the IESG or if you are opposed. If you are opposed,
> please indicate why.
>
> --Sandy, speaking as wg chair, with wg chair snood on
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>