Subject: [sidr] RPSTIR v0.1 (BBN validator)

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:44:41 -0500

Greetings,

We've released the BBN validator code on Sourceforge under the BSD 
3-clause license.  The current v0.1 reflects the stable version used for 
testing in Taipei.  An update will arrive next week with the work we've 
been doing recently: RTR-server and syntax conformance diagnostics.

Relying Party Security Technology for Internet Routing
(RPSTIR, pronounced rip-ster)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rpstir/

We finally named it :)  Please feel free to email me if you have any 
questions, or if you prefer a pre-installed vm.

-Andrew

---

From: Alex Band <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:30:56 +0100

Great, I'll make sure a link to it is added here:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/resource-management/certification/tools-and-resources

On 17 Dec 2011, at 05:44, Andrew Chi wrote:

> Greetings,
> 
> We've released the BBN validator code on Sourceforge under the BSD 3-clause license.  The current v0.1 reflects the stable version used for testing in Taipei.  An update will arrive next week with the work we've been doing recently: RTR-server and syntax conformance diagnostics.
> 
> We finally named it :)  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, or if you prefer a pre-installed vm.
> 
> -Andrew
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>