Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:21:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Algorithms, Key Formats, & Signature Formats
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-12-05

   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size and signature format used
   in BGPSEC (Border Gateway Protocol Security).  This document updates
   the Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-01.txt

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:24:54 -0500

This version swaps the DSS reference with a reference to RFC 6090.

spt

On 12/5/11 1:21 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 	Title           : BGP Algorithms, Key Formats,&  Signature Formats
> 	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>