Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:06:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPKI-Based Origin Validation Operation
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-20.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-20

Abstract:
   Deployment of RPKI-based BGP origin validation has many operational
   considerations.  This document attempts to collect and present those
   which are most critical.  It is expected to evolve as RPKI-based
   origin validation continues to be deployed and the dynamics are
   better understood.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/