Subject: [sidr] Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the RPKI-Router Protocol' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:03:49 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the RPKI-Router Protocol'
  (draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-07.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stewart Bryant and Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib/

Technical Summary

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community. In particular, it describes objects used for monitoring
the RPKI Router protocol. 

Working Group Summary

This document is non controversial and didn't have many WG reviews,
but is believed to be a good quality document. 

Document Quality

I am not aware of any existing implementations.

Bert Wijnen, one of the authors is a MIB Doctors.
Advice was requested from the Ops Ads on the 14th
December on whether further review was required.

Personnel
Alexey Melnikov is the Document Shepherd.
Stewart Bryant is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note
 In section 5, pls change:
   rpkiRouter            { mib-2 XXX }
into
   rpkiRtrMIB            { mib-2 XXX }