Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-publication-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:13:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Publication Protocol for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
        Authors         : Samuel Weiler
                          Anuja Sonalker
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-publication-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for publishing Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) objects.  Even though the RPKI will have many
   participants issuing certificates and creating other objects, it is
   operationally useful to consolidate the publication of those objects.
   This document provides the protocol for doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-publication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-publication-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-publication-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:27:47 -0500

Update to an old WG draft, adding a few features that we found we
needed while developing RRDP (draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol).  See
the draft and diff for details, but the quick summary of changes is:

- Added the <list/> PDU, and
- Added "hash" attribute to the <publish/> and <withdraw/> PDUs.

NB: I discussed these changes with my co-authors something like six
months ago, but various distractions kept us from publishing an
updated draft, and my co-authors have not seen the new text yet.
Blame me for any errors, not them.