Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 06:32:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size, and signature format for
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) subscribers that
   generate digital signatures on certificates, Certificate Revocation
   Lists (CRLs), Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) signed objects and
   certification requests as well as for the relying parties (RPs) that
   verify these digital signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 10:47:44 +0200

With many thanks to Richard Hansen for his editing of this draft, I believe that
this draft addresses both the underlying tech issue that was unable to be addressed
in an erratum, and also addressed the other outstanding errata reported for RFC 6485, 
as well as correcting minor nits that escaped the eagle eyes of various reviewers of
the RFC and previous versions of this draft, and hopefully I’ve avoided adding
more nits in my final markup!

Chairs (well, specifically Sandy, as she has been working with me on getting this
document ready), I’m not sure of the current WG status of this document, wrt last
calls, etc, but I believe its about as cooked as it is ever going to be!

regards,

   Geoff

> On 24 Jul 2015, at 3:32 pm, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr