Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 15:53:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Matthew Lepinski
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-21.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2016-12-23

Abstract:
   This document describes BGPsec, an extension to the Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the path of autonomous
   systems (ASes) through which a BGP update message passes.  BGPsec is
   implemented via an optional non-transitive BGP path attribute that
   carries digital signatures produced by each autonomous system that
   propagates the update message.  The digital signatures provide
   confidence that every AS on the path of ASes listed in the update
   message has explicitly authorized the advertisement of the route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/