Subject: [sidr] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 06:45:39 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-slurm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shepherd write-up says "Internet Standard" but I assume "Proposed Standard"
as indicated in the datatracker is correct...?

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:49:41 -0400

On March 29, 2018 at 3:45:39 PM, Mirja Kühlewind ([email-masked])
wrote:

The shepherd write-up says "Internet Standard" but I assume "Proposed
Standard"
as indicated in the datatracker is correct...?

Yes, it is a PS.

Alvaro.