Subject: [Sidrops] [WG-ADOPTION] draft-michaelson-rpki-rta - Ends 08/07/2019 (Aug 7)

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:48:57 -0400

Howdy WG Folks!
Please have a read through the subject document:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-michaelson-rpki-rta/

Abstract:
  "This document defines a Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) profile
   for a general purpose Resource Tagged Attestation (RTA), for use with
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  The objective is to
   allow an attestation, in the form of an arbitrary digital object, to
   be signed "with resources", and for validation to provide an outcome
   of "valid with resources".  The profile is intended to provide for
   the signing of an attestation with an arbitrary set of resources."

We heard about this at the previous F2F meetring, let's hear your
thoughts on the prospect of adopting this document as a WG document.

thanks!
-chris
co-charitable

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 01:52:12 -0400

-bad-chairs-alias
+goodalias