Subject: [Sidrops] Meeting Materials / WebEx linkage for tomorrow's meeting

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 03:32:12 +0000

Howdy folks!
For some reason:
  https://ietf.webex.com/meet/sidrops

didn't get included in the datatracker meeting info, I believe
this will work fine for us, if not we'll organize a replacement
via the mailing-list.

Meeting materials should be updated shortly with the singular
presentation.

Hope to see you all tomorrow :) I hope we can move forward
with teh -bis document discussion and return our discussion
level back to a more respectful state.

-chris

---

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 03:45:35 +0000

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 03:32:12 +0000,
> Hope to see you all tomorrow :) I hope we can move forward

phew! thursday I mean, which 'technically' is tomorrow :) I'll see if
the datatracker page can get updated now to include webex linkage.

-chris