Subject: Sieve ACAP Profile Draft

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:21:52 -0800

I just sent in my ACAP Profile for Sieve draft.  It can also be 
obtained at 
<ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/Randy/draft-gellens-acap-sieve-00.txt>.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Give thought to your reputation.  Consider changing name and moving
to a new town.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 19:36:16 -0800

I just updated the draft at 
<ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/Randy/draft-gellens-acap-sieve-00.txt>.

(Sorry that it has the same name).

I fixed the ACAP errors, replaced the "~" with a discussion of using 
"sieve" for email servers and actual entries for ACAP servers, fixed 
references to "account", cleaned up section 5, mentioned the 
"email.sieve.capability" attribute (for Sieve extensions), discussed 
the "email.sieve.*" attributes in the "email" entry of the 
"capability" dataset, and added an Acknowledgments section to thank 
Larry for reviewing it and finding the errors.

-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Fine day to throw a party.  Throw him as far as you can.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:08:10 -0800

Thanks to comments from Alexey, I yet again updated the draft at 
<ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/Randy/draft-gellens-acap-sieve-00.txt>.

This time I fixed some more syntax errors, clarified the capabilities 
attributes and the extension capability attribute, added the 
extension capability attribute to the example session, and clarified 
the change in the initial greeting.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no 
more annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near 
relation.                                      --Oscar Wilde