Subject: Question?

From: "Jorge A. Rodríguez Suárez." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:46:35 -0500

Hello friends?

can i filter all out message asking for the domain they are directed, and if
yes how can i do it?

example:

i want reject all message that contain ".xx" in the "to" field of the
header, i want that this script run in a high level, not at user level.

thanks...

===========================
Lic. Jorge A. Rodríguez Suárez
Grupo de Administracion de Redes.
Universidad de Ciego de Avila.
CUBA, email: [email-masked]
===========================

---

From: "Nigel Swinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:11:22 -0000

For the attention of Jorge, Cc'ed to list to indicate "Case closed"
  Hello friends?
Hi there.
  can i filter all out message asking for the domain they are directed, and if
  yes how can i do it?

  example:

  i want reject all message that contain ".xx" in the "to" field of the
  header, i want that this script run in a high level, not at user level.
I'm finding it a little difficult to understand your English, but I think this is what you are after...

# Select all messages with an address in the "To" header that has the wildcard
# string *.xx as the domain.
if (address :domain :matches "To" "*.xx") {
    # Do something.
}
  how can i filter message that came fron any user and go to a domain in
  specific...using sieve language

  example i want to filter all mesage that go to the domain ".xxx", it's
  posible that?

  if it is, how can i do it?
This is a slightly different question, as if a persion is Cc'ed or Bcc'ed then the message will also go to that domain, so you want...

# Select all messages with an address in the "To", "Bcc" or "Cc" headers 
# that has the wildcard string *.xxx as the domain.
if (address :domain :matches ["To","Cc","Bcc"] "*.xxx") {
    # Do something.
}

Hope this helps.

Nigel

---

From: Yanuly Sanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:06:18 -0500

Hi:
I'm using Software.com's Kx which implements SIEVE and would like (at user 
level) to foward only the subject line to another email address.  This we 
are interested since some of our users would like to receive this info on 
their cellphones.
I was reading thru the SIEVE docs but found no provision for this.

Thanks.

If I hear my Soul singing, I'll know Peace.
If I look into my Heart and see a rose, I'll know Love.
If I see beauty in everything I'll walk in Paradise.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Yanuly Sanson   -   Cable and Wireless Internet Panama   -   (507)264-2238