Subject: Sieve interop?

From: Matthew Wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 18:42:23 -0500

Yo,

in case it passed notice, sieve is now RFC3028 (thanks, Tim). I don't know 
why the formal notice didn't get posted here automatically, but I can dig 
it up if anybody cares.

In any event, we've got a Sieve engine working swimmingly in 2.1a6 (mostly 
public alpha of our next release), and it occurs that perhaps it's time to 
start thinking about interop testing on a more formal basis.

I thought perhaps of MailConnect 7 (or 8, to fast-forward into the nebulous 
future) since there's considerable overlap with the IMC crowd amongst us, 
but other suggestions are hereby solicited.

Also, I'd like to get some more substantial details on the sieve website 
about products in development. Please let me know if you've got a product 
in development that you can mention publically on the website. The occasion 
of the RFC announcement is as good a time as any to get some momentum going.

THanks mucho

- matt

--
  Matt Wall
  Veep Prod-Bus Dev / Evangelist
  Cyrusoft International, Inc. * The Mulberry People
  mailto:[email-masked]
  http://www.cyrusoft.com
  +1 (412) 605 0499