Subject: fileinto behaviour

From: Major Trips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:33:01 -0800

Sorry if this is a redundant question, but I didn't locate any clues in the
archive for the mailing list (the discrd+keep thread was close though), and
the sieve specs didn't help clear my head to much.

More to the point, I am curious about a fileinto+keep in attempting to emulate
a sort of CC behaviour within the filter.

if A {fileinto "bitbucket"; keep}

To both file the message into bitbucket, and retain the mail to possibly
further filter it, or generate a copy in the INBOX.

-- 
        "That is precisely what common sense is for, to be jarred into
         uncommon sense."
	     ++ Eric Temple Bell, Mathmatics: Queen of the Sciences

   Mark Ferrell    :   Major'Trips'
   Programmer      :   Chaotic Dreams Development Team
   URL             :   http://www.chaoticdreams.org
   E-Mail          :   [email-masked]

---

From: Major Trips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:09:56 -0800

I was just reading some source code and believe I managed to answer my own
question.  It looks like this should be fully feasable, unless the source I am
looking at isn't in compliance with the proposed standard.

(short of the fact that my lame little example had a typo)