Subject: sieve and external programms?

From: achim altmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:25:44 +0200

Hello,
i would like use sieve with external programms.

I have the follow problem ang question about this

I mave to forward special mail's to an sms-gateway but not the complete
mail, only the first 160 characters.
My sieve-script filtered at the moment special mail's in special
folder's

It is possible i could write a command in my sieve-scripts like the
follow:

	" send this mail to that external-programm what cut the first 160
characters from this mail an after send this mail to
[email-masked] and then a complete copy from this mail to
folder <xxxx..yyyyy.zzzz>"

Pleae when have some peoplos better id's please send me!

Thank's alot for every help

Best wishes

Achim