Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt (fwd)

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:42:55 -0500

FYI - the following is a draft for a new SIEVE operation for testing the 
content of MIME part headers. Comments welcome...

------------ Forwarded Message -----------
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2004 3:43 PM -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: SIEVE Email Filtering: MIME Extension
	Author(s)	: C. Daboo
	Filename	: draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2004-2-5
	
This document describes the SIEVE Email Filtering 'mime' extension
   which adds a new test for testing the values of MIME headers in a
   message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daboo-sieve-mime-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

-- 
Cyrus Daboo