Subject: Meeting in DC

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:45:40 -0500

Hi folks,
We have a BOF meeting slot for next week: Thursday  1530-1730. The agenda 
for the meeting is posted here: <http://www.ietf.org/ietf/04nov/sieve.txt>. 
We have time on the agenda to discuss all the current set of documents as 
well as start off our discussion of the base spec revision.

If any document authors will not be at the meeting, either in person or via 
jabber, could they please send me privately a summary of the state of their 
document so I can present that as part of our discussions, thanks.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Jutta Degener <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:50:04 -0800

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 11:45:40AM -0500, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> 
> Hi folks,
> We have a BOF meeting slot for next week: Thursday  1530-1730. [...]

I'm leaving Wednesday night, so expect mail from me.
Anyone up for a lunch or evening meeting on Monday?

--Jutta

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:08:15 -0500

> Anyone up for a lunch or evening meeting on Monday?

I'll be leaving on Thursday early afternoon, so I won't be able to make
it either.  I'll talk with Cyrus on Monday.  Yes, I think either a
lunch or dinner meeting on Monday would be great.  We can have a
pre-BOF lunch BOF, or something like that.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam