Subject: new vacation draft

From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:57:38 -0800

Version 06 of the vacation draft was posted to the Internet-Drafts 
repository.  I intend to last call this real soon (immediately after the 
upcoming IETF meeting).  I apologize for not having official notice sent 
here, but I forgot to ask for it.

I generally believe this reflects the last round of changes, but there 
were some editorial comments that I felt I couldn't incorporate becaue I 
couldn't improve on my text.  If you have editorial suggestions, text 
would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-06.txt

Tim

---

From: Michael Haardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:27:30 +0100

> >                     (The SMTP MAIL FROM address should be available in
> >      the Return-path: header field if sieve processing occurs after
> >      final delivery.)
>
> > That's not the case for bounces.

> Mailer-daemon normally appears in the From: header, not in the MAIL FROM
> or return-path.

Oops, you are right, and the flood of vacation responses origins from
systems responding to From:, not Return-Path:.  Just forget about that
part of my mail.

Sorry about the confusion,

Michael