Subject: Vendor-specific capability strings / extensions

From: "Mark E. Mallett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:28:55 -0400

Just curious: is anybody using a vendor-specific capability string for a
private sieve extension?  I notice that none are registered at

  http://www.iana.org/assignments/sieve-extensions

mm

---

From: "Nigel Swinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 04:08:42 +0100

x_body and x_sms.  Both of which had very sketchy I-Drafts when they were implemented.

Nigel

---

From: Michael Haardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:36:45 +0200

>   http://www.iana.org/assignments/sieve-extensions

I use "vnd.exim.fileinto-max", but the extension is not in the main
distribution.  It implements rolling mailboxes that remove old messages
when delivering new ones, if age, used quota or the number of mails
exceed the specified limit.  Great for folders with announcement lists.

Michael