Subject: Announcement: Notifications List

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:28:46 +0000

Forwarded on behalf of Eric Burger.

-----Original Message-----
From: Burger, Eric 
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Announcement: Notifications List

In Vancouver in the lemonade work group meeting a number of people
expressed interest in the creation of a list dedicated to the discussion
of user notification technology.

This list is for discussions relating to the requirements, definition,
and directions for message notifications.

While many requirements are driven by lemonade, there is a broader
community with interest and expertise that we hope will contribute to
the discussion here.

Please keep discussions that relate to lemonade, smtp, simple, etc. on
their respective lists.

Please keep cross-posting to a minimum.  Cross-posting to a number of
lists will put your message into the spam bucket and will delay or deny
your message being posted.

More information is at 
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/notifications>