Subject: Document status, presentations for Sieve WG meeting in Montreal

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:45:10 +0100

Hi folks,
I would like to ask editors to let me or Cyrus know if they are coming 
to the Montreal IETF.
WG chairs would also like to see list of open issues/slides by the end 
of this week.

Thanks,
Alexey

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:46:30 +0100

> I would like to ask editors to let me or Cyrus know if they are coming 

For people who want to participate remotely using Jabber: Sieve WG 
meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July 11, from 15:20 till 17:20 
(Montreal time, which I think is GMT - 5)

---

From: Philip Guenther <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 03:12:32 -0700

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> For people who want to participate remotely using Jabber: Sieve WG meeting is 
> scheduled for Tuesday, July 11, from 15:20 till 17:20 (Montreal time, which I 
> think is GMT - 5)

The zonefiles I see put Montreal in EST/EDT, which is currently GMT-4

Philip Guenther