Subject: [Fwd: Nomcom 2007-8: Please nominate candidates for IESG and IAB positions (Deadline: Sep 10, 2007)]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:37:09 +0100

Please nominate good candidates for the Application Area. The more 
candidates, the better. If you happy with Lisa's performance as an Apps 
Area Director, please let the Nomcom know as well.

Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Please nominate candidates for IESG and IAB positions (Deadline: Sep 10, 2007)
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:43:32 -0700
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

Hi all,

We have received very few nominations at the moment and among those very 
few accepted.  If you have been thinking of nominating someone, please 
do so as soon as possible.  The deadline is Sep 10, 2007, but please 
nominate soon to give the candidates sufficient time to fill in the 
questionnaires.

Self nominations are permitted and encouraged.

Please nominate at

https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/

or send an email to [email-masked] or to me [email-masked].

thanks,
Lakshminath