Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sieve-notify-10

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:25:38 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sieve-notify-10.txt has been successfuly submitted by Alexey Melnikov and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sieve-notify
Revision:	 10
Title:		 SIEVE Email Filtering: Notifications
Creation_date:	 2007-11-07
WG ID:		 sieve
Number_of_pages: 21

Abstract:
Users go to great lengths to be notified as quickly as possible that
they have received new mail.  Most of these methods involve polling
to check for new messages periodically.  A push method handled by the
final delivery agent gives users quicker notifications and saves
server resources.  This document does not specify the notification
method but it is expected that using existing instant messaging
infrastructure such as XMPP, or SMS messages will be popular.  This
draft describes an extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
that allows users to give specific rules for how and when
notifications should be sent.

The IETF Secretariat.